Awards / Call for Entries
It’s time to announce the announce 3rd edition of CEPIC Stock Photography Awards, organized by CEPIC in cooperation with East News and age fotostock.
The purpose of the CEPIC Stock Photography Awards is to support traditional stock photography and defend the right of photographers to receive fair compensation for their work.
After two successful editions for photographers collaborating with CEPIC Members, this year the Stock Photography Awards are open and free to all photographers worldwide.
An international jury (Michel Curel, Tim Lund, Keren Sachs, Stefanie Lueken, Irene Baumann) will shortlist a minimum of 100 images which will be announced prior to the CEPIC 2017 Congress Welcome Reception. The category winners and the CEPIC Stock Photographer of the Year will be unveiled during the CEPIC Congress 2017 (June 15 – 17) in Berlin. The best picture in each category will be awarded with a diploma and a medal.
The closing date for entries is the 15th of May 2017.
An Entry Code is not required.
Photographers are invited to submit their entries in 5 categories:
- Cities, buildings, industry
- Creative, abstract and concepts
- Lifestyle and released people images
- Nature, science and landscape
- The arts, culture and retro
The main prize winner will receive
- The title “CEPIC Stock Photographer of the Year”
- 3.000 EUR
- winning image will be showcased during CEPIC Congress 2017 in Berlin
- international exposure on CEPIC website
- global media coverage
The second and third place winners will receive
- a second prize of 1,500 Euros
- a third prize of 500 Euros
For further information on the contest visit www.cepic-photography-awards.com!