Group Exhibition + Framework Programme
Anna Tiessen, Doro Zinn, Hannes Conrathy, Heiko Huber, Henry Balaszeskul, Hieronymus Ahrens, Katinka Schuett, Leonie Hugendubel, Lukas von Roell, Natascha Hammel, Nils Stelte, Patricia Morosan, Peter Hecker, Schore Mehrdju, Sonja Stadelmeier, Svetlana Biryukova, Tabita Hub, Tatiana Makeeva, Toni Petraschk, Veit Ebbers
Opening: Friday, March 11, 2016, 19-23h (Facebook Event)
Exhibition: March 12 – 20, 2016
Finissage: Sunday, March 20, 2016
+ Framework programme: see below
Opening hour: Daily 17-21h
HALB is an exhibition by second year students of the Ostkreuzschule for Photography and Design. Halfway through their studies they will show works they created 2015/2016.
Different photographic positions are represented in HALB: From concrete to abstract, street to staged, personal to documentary photography, from works in progress to finished projects.
Readings, concerts and performances by friends will take place during the exhibition. Come by, enjoy and celebrate with us!
Friday, March 11:
- Opening and subsequent party
Wednesday, March 16:
- Experimental text-sound-performance by Marie Gamillscheg (Website | YouTube) and Angelo Fonfara (SoundCloud | YouTube)
- Lecture Musical by Nico Sauer
Saturday, March 19:
- Concert by Anus Butterfly (SoundCloud | Tumblr)
- Concert by The Analog Roland Orchestra (Website | SoundCloud)
Sunday, March 20: